A single clown
drowning in an ocean
making people laugh
to death.
An artist in a room
of torn fabric silks
creating beautiful paintings
that the world observes.
A musician in an empty street
performing to the wind
a soliloquy of pain
disguised as a masterpiece.
A poet in their room
writing little snippets of sonnets
trying to reach to her, his love,
a deep lakeside of words, of emotions.
A mother somewhere at work
busy pushing 18 hours at home
cooking meals that taste extraordinary.
Somewhere the meanings fizzle out
like a record player in a room of people
slowing skipping to the next song, skip
ping over lost thoughts
we forgot once.
12.23.2022.
subtleties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
W E L C O M E
All Poems are original. Feel free to share or use this as a resource. You can't use for commercial means since these are already being u...
-
I write poems on old paper reminiscing how I use to love writing on new paper reminding myself that I was always spoiled. In this living, w...
-
Perhaps I am delusional as all artist are in life. I write poems making color out of black ink on white paper. I write nothing out of feel...
-
Yesterday it finally dawned on me the reality of paper living. We waste our entire lives all wanting to be rich working more hours than to l...
No comments:
Post a Comment