I take the living
into a death hypnosis
bringing
people back to wonder
making older adults
nervous.
The poems of an honest writer
are the only lies we know of
leading towards the deep.
Beneath murky waters
is a darkness no one likes.
In the silence there is us
meaning you and I
living in the mind.
All night we remember ferris wheels
and the musical cadence of our spring.
Rain drops echo into valleys
resonating days
you and I once lived.
-V I L L A N U E V A
06.09.21
Time slowly taking us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
W E L C O M E
All Poems are original. Feel free to share or use this as a resource. You can't use for commercial means since these are already being u...
-
I write poems on old paper reminiscing how I use to love writing on new paper reminding myself that I was always spoiled. In this living, w...
-
Perhaps I am delusional as all artist are in life. I write poems making color out of black ink on white paper. I write nothing out of feel...
-
Yesterday it finally dawned on me the reality of paper living. We waste our entire lives all wanting to be rich working more hours than to l...

No comments:
Post a Comment